Are you ready to...
- join an exciting Finance Graduate programme?
- apply your analytical skills and knowledge in a variety of situations?
- grow as a finance professional?
We want you for our Talent Pool team!
Our Financial division handles financial services for the CDB group worldwide.
In our Talent Pool team, you will have the opportunity to work on assignments of 3 to 9 months, for a duration of 2 years.
You will work in a variety of teams such as Subledger Accounting, Service Desk Administration, General Ledger Accounting, Reporting Administration, Financial Planning, Corporate Finance and Tax.
After 2 years, with a thorough understanding of all elements of our Financial division, you will join one of the teams.
This is a unique opportunity to:
- start an exciting career in an international, multi-cultural environment
- gain first-hand experience in 2 years of on-the-job training and coaching
- work for CDB with a contract of undefined duration and a competitive salary and benefits package
Join us if you:
- have successfully completed a Master’s degree in Accounting or Finance, or will do so this year
- are ready to apply core accounting and finance knowledge in a professional environment
- have a first experience (job or traineeship) in a finance-related role
- are interested in learning about and trying new technologies
- are fluent in written and spoken English
- can drive projects through to implementation
- have an analytical mind and an eye for detail
CDB is one of the world leaders in processing securities transactions for a value of € 675 trillion per year. This is your chance to join the financial industry's trusted provider of post-trade services!